Thursday, June 1, 2017

21 years

Conrad suggested a lunch date today and it worked out perfectly since I have a prep right before lunch and so we could enjoy lunch on the patio at a restaurant near the school:

I had lettuce wraps which were delicious and Conrad had a grilled cheese burger which he loved:


For dessert, Conrad picked up my favourite doughnuts and we ate them outside the school. Man. I love this guy...and not just because he brings me doughnuts ;)



In the evening, Kaden had ball hockey but asked to pop in to a football game that was being played near our house. So...we celebrated our anniversary on the sidelines...

This year is Conrad's year to plan and he has made his plans for Sunday. I wonder what he has up his sleeve....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...