1. It was pajama day at school
2. I had many comment on my footed owl pajamas and they were a big hit with my Grade 1 friends.
3. We ended the day (and I LOVE to read month!) by having all the students and staff meet in their family groups in the gym to read.
4. I took pictures of everyone reading for the yearbook.
4. They announced the winning class for reading totals and it was Kezia's grade 8 class that won a BBQ cookout complete with s'mores and Mountian Dew.
5. Our school goal was met too and our principal will be wearing a cow suit for the day.
6. At the end of the day, Kaden learned that he would be filling the vacant position on the leadership team which he ran for back in October. (There was a revote this morning after the person who held the position left our school).
7. There was a K-5 meeting after school.
8. Conrad finished putting up the ceiling track and starting wiring the pot lights.
9. Conrad and Kaden did flyers.
10. Kezia and I went to the Open House for High School *gasp*
11. Kiandra and some of the other musical cast mates were in costume mingling with the people who came out to the open house to promote their show.
12. I met someone I went to High School with whose son will be attending Grade 9 with Kezia.
13. After much thought, Kezia narrowed her elective choices and decided to make Art her first choice because she was very impressed with the Art room.
Her other choices included Foods/Family Studies/Sewing, then Drama, then French. (They pick 4 electives and then get 2 scheduled on their timetable in September)